Please start with sending an e-mail at email@example.com and you will receive detailed explanations of what and when. Our colleagues will send you a list of documents to be submitted no later than July 10, 2019.
Very briefly you should do the following:
- Choose your specialization / educational program. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the university.
- Receive invitation letter from Mining University and apply for a student visa in your home country.
- Choose the form of financial arrangements: training on a fee-paying basis, with financial support from your national government, with financial support from the Russian government.
- Arrive in St. Petersburg to take entrance exams (no exams for those supported with their national governments).
- Collect and submit a full set of documents.
- Sign the contract.
More information you can find here how to apply