System analysis, control and information technology in solving applied problems
The program of the International Summer School “System analysis, control and information technology in solving applied problems” is created by the academic stuff of the System Analysis and Management Department.
Participants are offered a course of lectures and practical classes aimed at gaining of knowledge in the fields of automatic control systems analysis and synthesis, artificial intelligence, statistical analysis, decision-making, production planning, computer-aided design systems and internet technologies.
At practical classes participants will be able to gain practical skills in various areas, such as: designing of technological process control systems; designing of diagnostic and recognition systems; decision making under uncertainty; devices and systems reliability assessment; creating 3D models by computer-aided design systems; working with database management software; internet technologies using.
Students of technical specialties and profiles are invited to participate, whose professional tasks are related to the need of processing and analyzing information in order to optimize production processes.
- Basic principles of artificial neural networks construction and training
- Analysis and synthesis of automatic control systems
- Designing systems with distributed parameters
- Calculation of devices and systems reliability
- Experimental and statistical modeling of diagnostic and recognition systems
- Optimization methods and decision theory
- CAD systems
- Database management systems
- Internet technologies