Labor market: the theory and the practice
1. THE GOAL OF THE PROGRAM: acquisition of theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the labor market.
2. MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM:
- obtaining additional knowledge in the field of labor market, human capital, the role of the state and trade unions in the labor market in modern conditions of analysis of forms of payment and labor incentives, etc.
- obtaining additional knowledge in the field of analysis of the labour force state and it's impact on the state of the national economy.
3. EXPECTED OUTPUT:
As a result of the Program development, the following competencies should be formed for the graduate:
- ability to analyze patterns and main stages of labour market development and wage theories;
- ability to take on a set of characteristics of labour market formation at macro and micro levels;
- ability to solve problems of wage growth;
- ability to determine the role of trade unions in the labour market;
- ability to study the impact of minimum wage legislation on employment;
- knowledge of methods for calculating various forms of remuneration;
- ability to monitor labor demand at the micro level;
- ability to analyze the society inequality.
- Features of the labor market
- Labour in the History of Mankind
- Human capital