Chemical engineering in metallurgy and chemical technology
The course aims to provide students with theoretical knowledge and practical skills related to modern techniques and methods of physicochemical modeling of metallurgy and chemical technology processes, as well as general trends in the modernization of existing and the formation of new technical solutions for chemical and metallurgical complex facilities.
Practical classes and a laboratory workshop allow you to master modern methods of mathematical modeling and laboratory research of physical and chemical processes and phenomena, metallurgy and chemical technology.
- Subject and tasks of chemical engineering
- Chemical engineering of processes and systems of chemical and metallurgical production
- Modern methods and approaches of forming low-waste technologies
- Chemical engineering of the formation of processes and technologies for environmental protection
- Analytical control of substances, raw materials or finished product