Alumina production technologies current state and development prospects
The course aims to provide students with theoretical knowledge and practical skills related to modern methods and approaches that form the basis for the development of new and modernization of existing technologies for producing alumina.
Students will learn about the unique low-waste technology for producing alumina and associated products from high-silicon raw materials.
Practical classes and a laboratory workshop allow you to master modern methods of mathematical modeling and laboratory research of alumina production processes.
- The current state of development of the alumina industry
- Technologies for processing aluminum-containing raw materials
- Contribution of Big data in chemical-metallurgical production
- Bayer's method and ways of its modernization
- Sintering method and directions for its improvement