Modern Technologies of Drilling Wells, Transport and Storage of Oil & Gas
The program of the international summer school "Modern technologies of drilling wells, transport and storage of oil & gas" is developed by the professors of departments of drilling wells, transport and storage of oil & gas, development of oil and gas fields.
The course of lectures and the master classes devoted to various areas of well-drilling and development of oil and gas fields is offered to participants: drilling equipment and tool, drilling rigs for oil and gas wells, technologies of directional drilling, technologies of development of oil and gas fields, experience of a construction of transport systems of oil and gas etc.
On a practical training students will be able to develop a compound of drilling mud for particular conditions, to make drilling and completion of the well on the well-drilling simulator and also to get acquainted with various drilling rigs on the field and to try as the driller.
In addition to the main program participants will be able to visit leading companies of St. Petersburg on production of drilling equipment and tool: "Mining group "EZTAB", "Drilling Technologies Factory", etc.
To participation students, graduate students and young scientists on specialties "Drilling of oil and gas wells", "Technology and technique of investigation of mineral deposits", "Oil and gas business" etc are invited.
- Modern technologies of well drilling and development of industry
- Equipment for drilling wells in geological exploration
- Equipment and technology of drilling wells using wire-line tools
- URB 3A-3 drilling rig: technology of well drilling
- Drilling rigs for oil and gas
- Development of technologies in the field of oil and gas transportation
- Drilling of inclined and horizontal wells
- Experience of the main gas pipelines construction
- Modern methods of the main pipeline nondestructive control