Essentials of oil and gas engineering
The program was developed by specialists of the department "Development of oil and gas fields." The course aims to provide students with additional knowledge in the field of modern technologies for the development of oil and gas fields with the maximum use of the natural energy resources of productive deposits at the optimum cost of material resources.
During the course, participants will be able to acquire knowledge in the field of modern technologies for the development and operation of hydrocarbon deposits on the basis of coordinating the work of elements of the producing system, modern and promising methods for developing fields with hard-to-recover reserves, and methods for intensifying oil production;
In laboratories and at the oil test site, participants will be able to gain practical experience in recognizing elements of wellhead equipment and fountain fittings; launch of mechanized mining equipment; mechanized production equipment shutdowns; assessment of geological information.
- Development of oil and gas fields
- The history of the oil and gas industry and the theory of oil and gas origin
- Search for oil and gas fields. Basics of well drilling technology
- Determination of the main reservoir properties of the reservoir
- Technique and technology of enhanced oil recovery
- Operation of oil and gas wells
- Fundamentals of the operation of oil wells
- Fundamentals of the exploitation of gas wells
- The study of technological performance of a well operated by electric submersible pump