Kavgolovo training base
The Kavgolovo training facility is a geological and geophysical testing ground.
The Kavgolovo training facility is intended for conducting educational practical training for students of Mining University in the areas of “Search and exploration of underground waters, engineering and geological surveys,” “Geological survey, prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits,” “Geophysical methods of prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits.”
A hydrogeological testing ground at the training facility is intended for practical exercises on the development of the main methods of water research, experimental filtration work, hydrometric observations, and the study of physical and mechanical properties of rocks.
The training ground is equipped with a set of equipment that allows to most effectively fulfill carry out the set goals of training and familiarization.
- Organization and conduct of training practice during the main period of operation (June - August)
- Providing the possibility of temporary and permanent stay at the training facility for up to 100 trainees at a time
- Assistance in organizing meals for students and employees staying at the training facility temporarily and permanently
- Assistance in organizing transport services for students and employees staying at the training facility temporarily and permanently
- Organization of service of the educational process in terms of compliance with sanitary rules and regulations, fire safety rules and safety measures
- Prompt fulfillment of applications of the educational part for the organization of minor current repairs
- Organization of storage, distribution, and repair of training devices and equipment
- Organization of work on laundering and repairing overalls and soft equipment