Kuzmolovo training base
The Kuzmolovo training facility is intended for conducting educational practical training for students of Mining University in the areas of “Applied Geodesy,” and “Engineering Geodesy.”
On the territory of the training facility, there is a geodetic training ground designed for practical exercises in mastering the basic methods of geodetic, topographic surveying, topographic and geodetic surveys, engineering and geodetic design, observation of deformations of structures; consolidation of theoretical knowledge about the device and principles of operation of laser levels, theodolites, and tacheometers. The training ground is equipped with a complex of the latest geodetic equipment, which allows you to effectively perform the assigned tasks of educational and familiarization practice.
- Organization and conduct of training practice during the main period of operation (June - August)
- Providing the possibility of temporary and permanent stay at the training facility for up to 100 trainees at a time
- Assistance in organizing meals for students and employees staying at the training facility temporarily and permanently
- Assistance in organizing transport services for students and employees staying at the training facility temporarily and permanently
- Organization of service of the educational process in terms of compliance with sanitary rules and regulations, fire safety rules and safety measures
- Prompt fulfillment of applications of the educational part for the organization of minor current repairs
- Organization of storage, distribution, and repair of training devices and equipment
- Organization of work on laundering and repairing overalls and soft equipment.