Natalia V. PASHKEVICH
N.V. Pashkevich graduated from Leningrad Mining Institute in1962 majoring in mining engineering and economics. In 1964, she started working as junior researcher at Leningrad Mining Institute, where she then developed her entire career as assistant professor, associate professor, professor, department head, dean, and vice-rector for educational affairs. Since 1999, N.V. Pashkevich is the First Vice-Rector of the Mining University.
In 1972, N.V. Pashkevich defended her PhD dissertation, and in 1982, her Doctoral dissertation. She received the academic degree of full professor in 1985.
N.V. Pashkevich is a reputed specialist in the field of economics of mineral raw materials, geological exploration, mining industry and oil and gas complex, and economic evaluation of mineral deposits.
Since 1991, N.V. Pashkevich has been the Chair of the D.212.224.05 Dissertation Council.
Since 2009, she is the Director of the “National Research University Development Program.”
N.V. Pashkevich is full member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and Member of MANEB (International Academy of Ecology, Man and Nature Protection Sciences). She is recipient of many honorary titles and awards including the Order of Honor.
Honorary titles and awards:
- Order of Honor.
- Honored Worker of the Higher School of the Russian Federation.
- Medal "Veteran of Labor"
- The sign "Labor glory" of II and III degrees
- Badge "Miner's Glory" of the III degree
- Honorary worker of the gas industry
- Medal of the Laureate of the Prize of the Government of St. Petersburg
- Sign "Winner of Socialist Competition"
- Medal of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation
- Honored Worker of the St. Petersburg Mining University
- Honorary Doctor of Ch'an-Chun Geological University (China)
- Full member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences
- Full member of the International Academy of Ecology and Security