COSTS OF LIVING IN ST. PETERSBURG
Living in St. Petersburg is less expensive than, say, in Moscow or most of major European cities. However, you should have a clear understanding of major everyday expenses you might have studying here. The cost of living in St. Petersburg depends solely on individual needs!
- The average cost of a single trip by public transport within the city is 50 rubles.
- You will be expected to pay for the dormitory RUR 5,500 per month.
- The average rent for a studio or a one-bedroom apartment is RUR 25 000 per month.
- Eating at university’s canteens would cost about RUR 300 – 800 per day. It could be less though, if you cook at the dormitory kitchens.
* The above costs are for information only.